The closing event for the CoMeDPro programme will be held in Barcelona between 14 and 16 December
After an intense period of several months, during which the programmed activities have been carried out and people have worked hard to achieve the goals, the results will be presented on 14, 15 and 16 December. A number of events and meetings have been planned:
- Presentation of the International platform created by the programme, which will enable companies from the three regions that have taken part in the project to maintain and strengthen cooperative links.
- A round table for participating companies and agents, at which a number of professionals directly related with the programme will discuss its results and the future evolution that can be expected.
- Business Angels meeting. Ten entrepreneurs working in agriculture and agrotourism will present their projects to a group of investors. The aim of this action is to bring new business initiatives into direct contact with financial resources that might enable them to grow.
- Capitalisation event with other international projects.
- Closing ceremony with diplomas awarded to the Catalan oil and wine-producing companies taking part in the project that have achieved the required quality standards.
- The closing events will have institutional representatives from the three participating regions: Israel, Sardinia and Catalonia.