During November and December, a number of courses were given in Baradili to business owners, students, unemployed people and others interested in issues relating to the agrifood industry, tourism and internationalisation
The training programme is as follows:
- 17 November, Dr Delia Cualbu ‘Promotion on the Web and in the social media in tourism and the agrifood industry. Success stories and examples of how not to do it’.
- 18 November, Dr Alessandra Argiolas ‘The internationalisation of the agricultural industry’.
- 19 and 20 November, Expert from the company @insopportabile ‘Sardinia and the difficulty in explaining its silences – the importance of narrating its history, the land and its products’.
- 24 November, Dr John Murgia ‘Packaging in the food industry, image and communication too, using the social media’.
- 25 November, Dr Gianluigi Hawks ‘Implementation of a commerce portal for food and wine quality: the numbers of a foretold success story’.
- 26 and 27 November, Prof. Josep Ejarque ‘Destination, social communication media, markets: proximity with a future’.
- 1 and 2 December, Dr Bruno Bertero ‘Internationalisation, markets, opportunities in quality tourism and food’.
- 3 December, Dr Alessandra Argiolas ‘The internationalisation of the agricultural industry’.
- 4 December, Prof. Roberto Rubino (to be confirmed)